Human Resources - Personnel Recruiter
Johnson Security Bureau, Inc. has been providing professional transport, guard, patrol and protective services for the past fifty four years. Based in the Bronx, Johnson Security was founded in 1962 in New York State. As a third generation, family-owned and operated enterprise, Johnson Security has established an impeccable record of providing our clients with peace of mind. The firm achieves this through a diligently screened, thoroughly trained, security force that embodies a genuine concern for the safety of the employees and visitors, as well as for the safe guarding of the locations we secure.
Recruit, interview, select and orientate qualified candidates based on hiring needs.
- Source and recruit candidates through various means candidates for all positions.
- Manage all candidates in applicant tracking software
- Manage candidate request, create & update job ads, document status of candidates.
- Interview candidates.
- Phone screen candidates to determine if they the standards and job requirements
- Interview qualified applicants to determine if they meet all job requirements and standards
- Work Closely with Operations Team
- One on one, in meetings
- Report on candidate status and give updates
- Select and process qualified candidates
- Ensure all qualified candidates complete pre-employment and on boarding documentation
- Ensure all hires have cleared required background cheacks, drug checks, all client requirements and orientation
Must have at least 2 - 3 years of employee recruiting/hiring experience.
401(k), Paid Vacation & Healthcare